Great economic device for PE shrink film.
The SV 2400 shrink wrap chamber dryer is a device designed for the process of shrinking packaging film (e.g. PE film, LDPE, POF, PVC), which is pulled in the form of a bag over packaged goods placed on a standard EURO pallet. During this short hot-air heat process at 100–135 °C, the packaging film shrinks perfectly and adheres the film to the pallet. Waterproofing can be achieved by adding a backing film under the packaged goods (the backing film is welded to the bag).
The heat shrink chamber is suitable for economic and fast shrink wrapping of loaded pallets across all the production, logistics, and storage sectors, where it will conveniently replace or complement other technology. As standard, it is operated with a pallet, high-lift, or low-lift truck. The work cycle is automated and is as simple as the customer requires. The stainless-steel circulating dryer insert guarantees a long equipment service life, as it is very chemically and mechanically resistant. Thanks to the well-designed circulation of the internal atmosphere, the dryer evenly distributes and shrinks the packaging film.
- Simple control of the work cycle with one button
- Automatic door opening at the end of the process
- High level of safety (obstacle sensor in the door, safety switch inside the chamber)
- Quick cold-start time and the possibility of chamber tempering
- Economical operation (shrinkage of LDPE film on one pallet 1.0–1.5 kW)
- High operating capacity (200–300 pallets per shift)
- Clear control using the touch LCD and programmable temperature controller
- Individual programming of temperatures and shrink times according to the type and thickness of the packaging film
- Even distribution and shrinkage of the packaging film thanks to the well-designed circulation of the internal atmosphere
- Easy installation of the device
- Mechanical durability
- Chemical resistance
- Easy service
- Shipping within 6 weeks
- Warranty: 24 months
Charge treatment technology
- Shrinkage of packaging film on EURO pallets