K Kammeröfen für die additive Fertigung up to 1300 °C
The chamber furnace for heat treatment of 3D components
The chamber furnace for heat treatment of 3D components produced by additive manufacturing technology which ensures a process for correct metallurgical properties of metallic alloy.
Processed material type: stainless steel, nickel alloy and cobalt-chromium alloys
|Examples of platform
max. dimensions (mm)
Steel components and nickel and cobalt-chromium alloys produced using the AM technology are processed in protective atmosphere at a temperature up to 1,100 °C. Up to 1,300 °C without a box with protective atmosphere intake.
The K furnaces are suitable for heat treatment of metals such as e.g. annealing, solution annealing, soft annealing, tempering, curing and internal stress relieving. It is possible to change a standard furnace into the variant with protective atmosphere intake by using a protective box.
- Robust steel structure
- Ventilation that prevents vapour condensation during firing (reduces corrosion)
- Heating from five sides, including the bottom
- Top-quality insulation materials (low electrical energy consumption, option for quick run-up to the required temperature)
- Solid state relay (smooth and noise-free operation, minimal interference with surrounding equipment)
- 36-month warranty
Heat treatment technology of additively produced charge
- Artificial ageing
- Relieving of internal stress
- Solution annealing
* For the furnaces’ exterior dimension, the height is given including the stand (K 50 – K 300). The stand’s height is 615 mm. The stated width, meanwhile, includes the controller 160 mm (K 50 – K 300) and the switchboard 250 mm (K 500 – K 2000).
with gas box°C
|Gas box internal
** Protection can vary depending on accessories chosen (at additional cost).
Subject to technical changes.
Standard furnace equipment
- Gas box with protective atmosphere automatic intake
- HT 205 controller
- HT-Monit set (LAN+SW interface for PC)
- Automatically controlled protective atmosphere intake for single type of gas (one flow meter)
- K type control thermocouple + HT 40 B displaying unit
- K type charge thermocouple + HT 40 B displaying unit
- Furnace control switching between the control and charge thermocouples
- Door controlled manually opening towards the right-hand side
- Manually controlled ventilation chimney
- Free-standing variant
Optional accessories available for an extra charge
Note: When combining accessories (at additional cost), consult with our technical office. When combining at least two accessories (automatic ventilation flap, overpressure forced cooling, graphic temperature recorder), an Ht Industry/Ht 205 controller is needed.
- HT-MonitEV registration software
- Three- or four-colour beacon
- Automatic intake and exhaust flap (recommended)
- Manual intake and exhaust flap
- Controlled/uncontrolled vacuum forced cooling
- Door automatic opening towards the top (pneumatically)
- Door electric lock
- Door opening towards the left
- Switchboard cooling
- Optimisation of the temperature field for DIN 17052-1 ΔT20 °C in the internal usable space (in an empty furnace at Tmax)
- Pull out hook with length of 750 mm or 1,000 mm
- Protective atmosphere automatic intake for two different quantities of gas (two flow meters) - it is recommended
- Charging trolley
- Cooling table
Über 13 000 produzierte Öfen
6 Auftragsprojekte im Monat
Möchten Sie mehr wissen über