The furnace that saves both money and space
When we designed the PT Mk.II melting and holding furnace for a variety of metal alloys, we emphasised energy savings, and it was also our goal to reduce these facilities’ dimensions. We have succeeded, so the PT Mk.II will find a place even in foundries with limited space for furnace installation.
We achieved the smallest possible dimensions thanks to our use of the latest insulation materials and a new system for mounting the heating spirals. We placed them in the grooves of refractory castable shaped blocks, preventing them from overheating and protecting them from molten aluminium if the crucible should happen to crack.
The PT Mk.II furnaces belong among the most effective and energy-efficient facilities on the market for holding aluminium. And this is not only because we have reduced their power needs to a minimum, but also thanks to their new insulation system.
- Easy to install, easy to control
- 24-month warranty
- Even temperature load for the crucible
- Efficient use of heating output
- Easy replacement of both heating elements and crucible
- Low operating costs
- Option to convert to transport version
- 24-month warranty for the first set of heating elements
Charge treatment technology
- Melting of aluminium and aluminium alloys
- Holding of aluminium and aluminium alloys