Be self-sufficient and avoid expensive and protracted co-operations
The semi-automatic hardening line is a combination of two facilities—a furnace and a cooling bath with cooling in water, oil, or a mix of water and polymer. It’s controlled by a programmable PLC that corrects the course of the temperature curve and the temperature of the water in the bath and synchronises the motion of the furnace and the door and the loading of the charge basket. The line thus places a minimum of demands on the operator.
The time needed for charge transport from the start of door opening until complete submersion of the charge is a mere 15 seconds. Additionally, thanks to its thoughtful design, this furnace is easy to service, and its layout can also be adjusted without major problems.
The greatest advantage, however, undeniably lies in what our line can help you to save. Ask us for a calculation of return on investment, and we will show you that having an LAC line for processing aluminium castings pays off.
- Complete facility for solution annealing
- Semi-automatic operation
- Quick automatic transport of the charge into the hardening bath (within 15 s)
- Low operating costs due to high-quality insulation
- Dynamic course for heat cycle
- Even temperature distribution thanks to horizontal internal atmosphere circulation
- Custom adjustments
- Long service life for facility
Charge treatment technology
(S=suitable, PS = partially suitable)
- Solution annealing of aluminium alloys (V)
Artificial ageing (PS)
Quick cooling in bath (V)
Cooling: water, water + polymer (V)