The furnace that saves both money and space
When we designed the PT Mk. II melting and holding furnace for a variety of metal alloys, we emphasised energy savings, and it was also our goal to reduce these facilities’ dimensions. We succeeded, and so the PT Mk. II will find a place even in foundries with limited room for furnace installation.
We achieved the smallest possible dimensions thanks to our modern insulation materials and a new system for affixing the heating spirals. We placed them in the grooves of refractory castable shapes, preventing them from overheating and protecting them from molten aluminium if the crucible should happen to crack.
The PT Mk. II furnaces are among the most effective and energy-efficient facilities on the market for holding aluminium. And this is not only because we have reduced their power needs to a minimum, but also thanks to their new insulation system.
- Easy to install, easy to control
- Delivery times as low as 6 weeks
- 24-month warranty
- Even temperature load for the crucible
- Efficient use of heating output
- Easy replacement of heating elements and crucible
- Low operating costs
- Option for conversion to transport variant
Charge treatment technology
- Melting of aluminium and aluminium alloys
- Holding of aluminium and aluminium alloys